Re: Space Problems

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Space Problems
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Eduardo Naschenweng" <eduardo.naschenweng@digitro.com.br> writes:
> Hi, I has a problem with a production database Postgres 7.1.2.

Ouch, that's pretty old (and not even the latest of the 7.1 series).

> The point is : I think some system table was corrupted.

Can you find any pg_class rows with OIDs matching those file names?
I don't think that 7.1 would ever change relfilenode on ordinary
tables, but it does do so for indexes if you REINDEX.

Also, how large is pg_log ($PGDATA/global/1269)?  I'm wondering about
transaction ID wraparound, which was still an unsolved problem in 7.1.