Re: commitfest 2018-07

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: commitfest 2018-07
Дата
Re: commitfest 2018-07  (David Rowley <david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> I'd rather create a new 2018-07, and just manually move old patches to
> it. Otherwise we'll not really focus on the glut of old things, but
> everyone just restarts working on their own new thing.

I thought the idea was to clear out the underbrush of small, ready-to-go
patches.  How old they are doesn't enter into that.

There's a separate issue about what to do to prioritize old patches so
they don't linger indefinitely.  We had a discussion about that at the
dev meeting, but I don't think any specific mechanism was agreed to?