Re: PostgreSQL 10.5 : Strange pg_wal fill-up, solved with the shutdown checkpoint

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 10.5 : Strange pg_wal fill-up, solved with the shutdown checkpoint
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Achilleas Mantzios <achill@matrix.gatewaynet.com> writes:
> On 6/11/18 4:58 μ.μ., Tom Lane wrote:
>> I have no idea how that could happen exactly.  If it happens again,
>> it'd be really interesting to attach to the checkpointer with a
>> debugger and collect a stack trace.

> Thank you Tom. Should I also re-run configure --enable-debug && make clean install ? Initially PostgreSQL was built
without--enable-debug, so currently it does not show source code line numbers in
> gdb bt .

Yeah, if you do not have debug symbols installed, the stack trace
will be of very little use.

От: Pepe TD Vo
Сообщение: execute a procedure from another procudure?
От: Pepe TD Vo
Сообщение: query can't merge into table of the other schema