Re: typo fix

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: typo fix
Дата
Re: typo fix  (Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 02:00:39PM +0900, Amit Langote wrote:
>> - * We also use EquivalenceClasses as the base structure for PathKeys, letting
>> + * We also use EquivalenceClass as the base structure for PathKeys, letting

> ...  But not that.

The reason that's not good is that it creates a singular-plural mismatch.
If you'd also changed "PathKeys" to "PathKey", it would still read OK,
though I don't think it's an improvement particularly.

(Hm ... though arguably, "structure" should be "structures" if we're
going to let it stand as plural.)