Re: typo fix

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: typo fix
Дата
Re: typo fix  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 02:00:39PM +0900, Amit Langote wrote:
> It seems to me that EquivalenceClass, the struct/type name, has been
> misspelled as 'EquivalenceClasses' a couple of times in the comment above
> its definition.

EquivalenceClasses stands for the plural of EquivalenceClass.  So
thinking like that...

> - * EquivalenceClasses
> + * EquivalenceClass

...  This is fine.

> - * We also use EquivalenceClasses as the base structure for PathKeys, letting
> + * We also use EquivalenceClass as the base structure for PathKeys, letting

...  But not that.
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Restricting maximum keep segments by repslots
От: Haribabu Kommi
Сообщение: Re: New function pg_stat_statements_reset_query() to reset statisticsof a specific query