Re: 7.3.5

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 7.3.5
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 23:16:15 -0000,
>   Donald Fraser <demolish@cwgsy.net> wrote:
>> Will there be a 7.3.5 version released, containing relevant patches, before the release of the 7.4 version?

> That seems unlikely. It seems likely that there will be such a release, but
> most likely it will be after the 7.4 release.

Yes.  I'd expect we'd wait till a little while after 7.4, since often
interesting bugs are first reported just after a release --- there may
be things we learn that ought to be back-patched into 7.3.5.  There is
not currently anything in the 7.3 branch that looks like an immediate
release forcer to me.  (I posted a summary of recent 7.3 commit messages
to pgsql-hackers a couple days ago, if you're interested.)

> You can get a copy of 7.3 from CVS. I don't remember the appropiate tag
> name, but it was posted on one of the lists in the last couple of days.

The tip of the REL7_3_STABLE branch is the closest present approximation
to what 7.3.5 might look like.