Re: table schema causes crash

От
Тема Re: table schema causes crash
Дата
Re: table schema causes crash  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: table schema causes crash  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
> <tom@minnesota.com> writes:
>> authtest=# \d imap_passwd
>>               Table "imap_passwd"
>>   Column  |          Type          | Modifiers
>> ----------+------------------------+-----------
>>  username | character varying(128) | Primary key: imap_passwd_pkey
>
>> *** NOTE: it only shows the first column and none of the other columns
>> ***
>
> What I find even more suspicious is that the "Primary key" footer shows
> up in the table data area.  Looking at print_aligned_text, this seems to
[...]

\d on any table shows only the first column:

authtest=# \d country
         Table "country"
   Column   |  Type   | Modifiers
------------+---------+-----------
 country_id | integer | Primary key: country_pkey

authtest=# \d auth_address
       Table "auth_address"
   Column   |  Type   | Modifiers
------------+---------+-----------
 address_id | integer | Primary key: auth_address_pkey
Unique keys: auth_address_user_id_key
Triggers: RI_ConstraintTrigger_9306303,
          RI_ConstraintTrigger_9306352,
          RI_ConstraintTrigger_9306354

authtest=# \d auth_email
       Table "auth_email"
  Column  |  Type   | Modifiers
----------+---------+-----------
 email_id | integer | Primary key: auth_email_pkey
Unique keys: auth_email_em_idx,
             auth_email_ev_idx,
             auth_email_user_id_key
Triggers: RI_ConstraintTrigger_9324514

---

All of the above table came from the same db. However, when I connect to a
different database, things are normal again:

authtest=# \c transition
You are now connected to database transition.
transition=# \d t_blocks
                  Table "t_blocks"
    Column    |           Type           | Modifiers
--------------+--------------------------+-----------
 rid          | character varying(16)    | atthasdef
 display      | character(1)             | É
 heading      | character varying(48)    |
 content      | text                     | ter(1)
 url          | character varying(96)    |
 type         | smallint                 |
 birthstamp   | timestamp with time zone | pgsql
 timestamp    | timestamp with time zone | l
 showmain     | character(1)             | Ë
 hits         | integer                  |
 cache        | integer                  |
 pagecomments | character(1)             |
 orderid      | smallint                 | zone
Primary key: t_blocks_pkey

---
But note the Modifiers column. There are some very odd values in there.

Could it be related to the fact that in 7.2 and earlier, didn't use the flag:

--enable-multibyte

I only started using  --enable-multibyte in 7.2.3.

Сообщение: Re: table schema causes crash
Сообщение: Re: table schema causes crash