Re: How many billion rows of data I can store in PostgreSQL RDS.

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: How many billion rows of data I can store in PostgreSQL RDS.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2/22/19 4:46 AM, github kran wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 22, 2019 at 5:48 AM Samuel Teixeira Santos
> <arcanosam@gmail.com <mailto:arcanosam@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Just adding that my case it's not a Amazon RDS, it's common server,
>     if I can say like that...
>
> Aplologies I missed the point to mention that this is a question to
> PostgreSQL community. We are currently using PostgreSQL. (  Aurora
> Postgres RDS). I want to know what postgresql can handle in terms of
> limitations.

Aurora Postgres is a fork of the community version:

https://aws.amazon.com/rds/aurora/

"Amazon Aurora is a MySQL and PostgreSQL-compatible relational database
built for the cloud, ..."

You will need to ask the folks that created the fork(AWS) what it's
capabilities are.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com