Re: postgre suoer

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: postgre suoer
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"nabakumar salam" <salamnabakumar@gmail.com> writes:
> I was expecting that it would not allow removing that super user rights as
> it is the only super user in my DB.

Superusers are assumed to be careful enough not to shoot themselves in
the foot like that.  I suggest not experimenting with things like
"delete from pg_proc;" either ;-)

> now my database is without any user  with super user rights.
> How do I create one now or get back the previous super user?

Shut down the postmaster, start a standalone backend, create a superuser
using CREATE USER, restart the postmaster.  You're always super inside
a standalone backend.