Re: Partitioning with temp tables is broken

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Partitioning with temp tables is broken
Дата
Re: Partitioning with temp tables is broken  (David Rowley <david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Ashutosh Bapat <ashutosh.bapat@enterprisedb.com> writes:
> If I am reading Tom's reply upthread correctly, we should not allow
> creating a temporary partitioned table as well as temporary partitions
> altogether.

I think that if possible, we should still allow a partitioned table
in which all the rels are temp tables of the current session.  What we
have to disallow is (a) temp/permanent mixes and (b) temp tables from
different sessions.