Re: Upgrading DBs with type=citext from 9.0.5 to 9.1.1 using pg_upgrade and create extension

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Upgrading DBs with type=citext from 9.0.5 to 9.1.1 using pg_upgrade and create extension
Дата
Ответы Re: Upgrading DBs with type=citext from 9.0.5 to 9.1.1 using pg_upgrade and create extension  (Rudolf van der Leeden <rudolf.vanderleeden@scoreloop.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
I wrote:
> Rudolf van der Leeden <rudolf.vanderleeden@scoreloop.com> writes:
>> we are running into a problem with the following upgrade scenario:

> Hmm.  I think the citext update script is missing a couple of things.

This patch seems to fix the case for me:
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=94bdb198813b079467d7ed07c6f72ac896da7161

If you have an already-upgraded database, you can just run the
additional commands by hand.