Re: Fwd: Errors on pg_dumpall

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Fwd: Errors on pg_dumpall
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Terry Khatri <terrykhatri531@gmail.com> writes:
> Okay, I have found a reference to that oid in pg_type as under :
> select * from pg_type where typnamespace=74363 ;

Okay, so you have a composite type named "city" (either a table's
rowtype, or a standalone composite type --- hard to tell from just this
entry) that somehow escaped deletion when the containing schema was
deleted.  Do you have an idea what triggered that?  A reproducible test
case would be even better.

> What I should do next ?

Well, you can just manually delete those rows in pg_type, if you're sure
that there's nothing else linking to them.  It might be safer to try to
do it as "drop type city" first.