Re: Is it possible to log long running recursive/internal postgresql queries?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Is it possible to log long running recursive/internal postgresql queries?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hotmail <crajac66@hotmail.com> writes:
> If it is possible to log long running internal queries as outlined above any guidance would be appreciated.

Either auto_explain or pg_stat_statements could have helped you
with that, I think.  I believe (without having tested) that if
configured to track nested statements they would perceive the
FK enforcement query as a separate statement to track.