Re: 8.2.4 selects make applications wait indefinitely

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 8.2.4 selects make applications wait indefinitely
Дата
RES: 8.2.4 selects make applications wait indefinitely
Список pgsql-general
"Carlos H. Reimer" <carlos.reimer@opendb.com.br> writes:
> ... if you name all the table columns instead of using the * the query
> runs fine, otherwise it locks.

[ blink... ]  You really, really, really need to provide a reproducible
test case to prove that claim.

> The problem only occurs if we use remote clients, if the "SELECT * from
> tb_produtos where codigo=5002" is processed by a local(server) psql utility
> it runs fine too. When we try to run the query in a remote client using the
> windows psql it locks.

That sounds like your unspecified "remote client" has got some issues,
but you've not provided any details that would let anyone else figure
it out.