Re: Postgres not starting at boot(FreeBSD) - startup script not releasing

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Postgres not starting at boot(FreeBSD) - startup script not releasing
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Dave" <dave@hawk-systems.com> writes:
> DEBUG:  Data Base System is starting up at Sat Mar  9 17:05:45 2002
> DEBUG:  Data Base System was shut down at Sat Mar  9 17:05:39 2002
> DEBUG:  Data Base System is in production state at Sat Mar  9 17:05:45 2002
> Fast Shutdown request at Sat Mar  9 17:05:48 2002
> DEBUG:  Data Base System shutting down at Sat Mar  9 17:05:48 2002
> DEBUG:  Data Base System shut down at Sat Mar  9 17:05:48 2002

It looks like something is hitting the postmaster with a SIGINT signal
as soon as it starts.  Got any idea what might be doing that?  It's
not pg_ctl, for sure (unless the "something" is firing your init
script with a 'stop' option).  In any case I think you should be looking
for outside agencies, not a problem directly in this init script.