Re: get_loop_count() fails to ignore RELOPT_DEADREL rels

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: get_loop_count() fails to ignore RELOPT_DEADREL rels
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> writes:
> In order to get my patch working with an Assert enabled build I've had to
> apply the attached patch.

That patch is entirely bogus.  What you should be asking is why
get_loop_count is being applied to a relation that's supposedly been
removed from the query.  It should only get applied to rels that are
required outer rels for a parameterized path, and thus certainly
not dead.