Re: BUG - broken "make check" if different options

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG - broken "make check" if different options
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr> writes:
> As I was investing playing around with blocksize, I noticed that some test
> cases under "make check" vary depending on compilation parameters, as
> they:

There has never been any expectation that the regression tests would pass
exactly no matter what the environment.  If we tried to make them do so,
we'd end up restricting the scope of testing so much as to be nearly
useless.

IOW, this is not a bug.