Re: Make man on CentOS 5.6

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Make man on CentOS 5.6
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Koichi Suzuki <koichi.szk@gmail.com> writes:
> I'm now trying to compile man? on CentOS 5.6 and it fails.   Message
> says it cannot find templates "bold" and "pgsql-docs@postgresql.org".

I confirm that this fails on RHEL5.7, with docbook-style-xsl-1.69.1-5.1.
It works all right on my F14 box, with docbook-style-xsl-1.76.1-1.fc14.
As far as I can tell, there is no "bold" template in the 1.69.1 files,
though I do see it in the 1.76.1 files.  So this looks to me like we
have a minimum version dependency for docbook-style-xsl, and a
relatively recent one at that (1.69 is six or so years old).

I don't necessarily have a problem with that, but we ought to document
what is the minimum version that will work.