Re: BUG #13481: No config folder upon installation

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #13481: No config folder upon installation
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
bailuding@gmail.com writes:
> I compiled the source code following the instructions in the INSTALL file.
> After the installation, the directory sysconfdir was not created. I tried
> both using the default configuration (where the sysconfdir should be
> /usr/local/pgsql/etc/) and specifying the sysconfdir variable explicitly.

I don't believe we either try to create that directory or try to put
anything in it during "make install".  Anything you might want to put
there would need to be hand-created anyway.  (Note that the only thing
that goes there is system-wide client configuration files, which few
installations need.  Server configuration files live in the cluster data
directory by default.)

Сообщение: Re: BUG #13126: table constraint loses its comment
Сообщение: Re: BUG #13126: table constraint loses its comment