Re: BUG #7741: Two bugs when backing up databases with default privileges defined on public schema

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #7741: Two bugs when backing up databases with default privileges defined on public schema
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I wrote:
> me@nathanalden.com writes:
>> alter default privileges in schema public grant all on types to my_group;
>> [ leads to ]
>> pg_dump: unknown object type (84) in default privileges

> Hmm ... looks like whoever added GRANT ON TYPES did a pretty half-baked
> job.  Will look into it --- thanks for the report!

Ugh ... there were more creepy-crawlies under that rock than I expected.
I've squashed a bunch of them:
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=6cb8c6043ee47ced46da131bc0705e9c4bdd8667
but I wouldn't really want to bet that I didn't miss anything.  If you
have the ability to apply patches locally, please apply that one and
keep testing.  If not, I'd recommend staying away from datatype
privileges until 9.2.3 is out ...