Re: BUG #7741: Two bugs when backing up databases with default privileges defined on public schema

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #7741: Two bugs when backing up databases with default privileges defined on public schema
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
me@nathanalden.com writes:
> alter default privileges in schema public grant all on types to my_group;
> [ leads to ]
> pg_dump: unknown object type (84) in default privileges

Hmm ... looks like whoever added GRANT ON TYPES did a pretty half-baked
job.  Will look into it --- thanks for the report!

> - Again in pgAdmin III, right-click the public schema and choose Properties
> - Navigate to the Default Privileges tab and note how no default privileges
> show up, even though they are present

This may be a consequence of the other problem, but in case it isn't,
you should report it on the pgadmin mailing list.  pgsql-bugs generally
just deals with bugs in the core Postgres distribution.