Re: Data entry / data editing tools (more end-user focus).

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Data entry / data editing tools (more end-user focus).
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 3/27/19 11:49 PM, Tony Shelver wrote:

Please reply to list also, more eyes on the the problem.
Ccing list

My take on below is since you are feeding a Website why not use Web
technologies for your data entry. My language of choice is Python. I
have done something similar to this(on small scale) using the Django
framework. For something lighter weight there is Flask. Then your client
becomes a browser and you do not have to distribute forms around. You
could integrate with the existing Web apps you are using e.g. SnipCart.

Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com