Re: Data entry / data editing tools (more end-user focus).

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Data entry / data editing tools (more end-user focus).
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 3/27/19 3:48 AM, Tony Shelver wrote:
> Looking for a good tool that I can give to users to enter data (for
> example, products, categories, brands, price tables and so on).
> Preferably it should also allow images to be copied into a bytea field
> but I know I can't have everything.
>
> Been battling with a few open source 'headless' content management
> systems the last few weeks.  All they really are is a data schema
> designer, an API interface (for the API / database based ones like
> Strapi and Directus), and a content entry front end, along with some
> access management added in.
> And they don't necessarily play well with the DB, or the technology
> stack is something I don't want to deal with.
>
> I figure using PostgREST or Postgraphile or Python Graphene  or any of
> the dedicated 3rd party REST / GraphQL APIs will probably give as good
> an API as most of the new content managers,
>
> pgModeler.io is a way better schema design tool than what I have found
> in the CMS systems I have used so far as well.
>
> Data that I would like to store (and edit) is the usual, but also
> images, HTML sections, and markdown.
>
> Any ideas?

I am not really sure from above what you want, so some questions:

1) GUI form interface?
    GUI form builder?

2) Enter records one at time or in bulk?

3) Cross platform?
    If so what platforms?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: plctl extension issue postgresql 11.2
Сообщение: Re: plctl extension issue postgresql 11.2