Re: Data ingestion failing when using higher Batch size

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Data ingestion failing when using higher Batch size
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 06/14/2016 10:20 PM, Rupesh Choudhary wrote:
> Hi Adrian,
>
> Please find anwer in line :
>
> What is the SQL you are running?
> -We have a table with about 167 columns and we are trying to run batch
> updates on the table . I am attaching the part of code for your reference .
> How is that being run in the code?
> Yes , it is runs as a part of the code .
>
> Define small vs large batch sizes?
> smaller batch size of =3
> larger batch size =100

In your original post the error was:

ERROR: prepared statement "S_3" does not
exist

I do not see anything mentioning S_3 in your code sample. Not sure if
that is something the Java tools are supplying or not. Might be
instructive to look at the Postgres server logs when you run the the code.

Have you tried running the code directly against the Postgres server
without going through PgBouncer?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Moving from PHP to Java: A result was returned when none was expected.
Сообщение: Re: Moving from PHP to Java: A result was returned when none was expected.