Re: way to turn off epochs in log_filename

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: way to turn off epochs in log_filename
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
David Lowry <dlowry@bju.edu> writes:
> The docs state that if there are no %-escapes in log_filename, then
> it will add the epoch onto the end of the log filename. Is there any
> way to turn off this behavior and just use the filename specified in
> log_filename? I'd like have all the log data written to a file like
> postgresql.log and let logrotate do the rotation.

If logrotate would work, we'd never have bothered writing our own
substitute.  But there's no way for logrotate to repoint postmaster's
stderr into other files.

Сообщение: Re: way to turn off epochs in log_filename
Сообщение: Re: way to turn off epochs in log_filename