Re: plperl does not build on RH7.1

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: plperl does not build on RH7.1
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Stefan Holzheu <stefan.holzheu@bitoek.uni-bayreuth.de> writes:
> In the previous message I have forgotten to give some important information:
> postgresql 7.4
> perl 5.6.1

>> Is there a way to build plperl on RH7.1?

You need this patch:

    * configure, configure.in, src/include/pg_config.h.in,
    src/interfaces/ecpg/ecpglib/connect.c,
    src/interfaces/ecpg/ecpglib/misc.c, src/port/thread.c,
    src/tools/thread/thread_test.c: Rename USE_THREADS to
    ENABLE_THREAD_SAFETY to avoid name clash with Perl.  Fixes
    compilation failure with --enable-thread-safety --with-perl and
    Perl 5.6.1.

Or, don't do --enable-thread-safety.