Re: Regression on PostgreSQL 10 ORDER/GROUP BY expression not found in targetlist

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Regression on PostgreSQL 10 ORDER/GROUP BY expression not found in targetlist
Дата
Re: Regression on PostgreSQL 10 ORDER/GROUP BY expression not found in targetlist  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
"Regina Obe" <lr@pcorp.us> writes:
> Here is a trivial example to exercise that doesn't involve PostGIS.

> CREATE TABLE edge AS SELECT 1 AS edge_id;
> SELECT 't3280', 'L1b' || generate_series(1,10)
> FROM edge
> ORDER BY 1;

That's odd.  It works fine in HEAD but not the v10 branch.  I suspect
that the fix David mentioned failed to cover some case related to the
issue we saw last week ... but why the cross-version difference?

Don't have time to investigate further right now.