RE: Regression on PostgreSQL 10 ORDER/GROUP BY expression not found in targetlist

От Regina Obe
Тема RE: Regression on PostgreSQL 10 ORDER/GROUP BY expression not found in targetlist
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> "Regina Obe" <lr@pcorp.us> writes:
> > Here is a trivial example to exercise that doesn't involve PostGIS.
>
> > CREATE TABLE edge AS SELECT 1 AS edge_id; SELECT 't3280', 'L1b' ||
> > generate_series(1,10) FROM edge ORDER BY 1;
>
> That's odd.  It works fine in HEAD but not the v10 branch.  I suspect that
the
> fix David mentioned failed to cover some case related to the issue we saw
> last week ... but why the cross-version difference?
>
> Don't have time to investigate further right now.
>
>             regards, tom lane

Yes, that concerned me too because our PostgreSQL 11 head is the first to
run in our battery of tests
So I would have expected any change in 10 would be committed in 11 as well
and 11 would fail too, but it didn't.

Thanks,
Regina