Re: Problem creating temporary tables . . .

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Problem creating temporary tables . . .
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
=?iso-8859-1?Q?Rub=E9n_Crespo_Flores?= <ruben.crespo1@gmail.com> writes:
>>> ERROR: could not find tuple for attrdef 299038853
>>> SQL state: XX000
>>> Context: SQL statement "create temporary table tmp_tablatotlin15 (...

>> Hm ... that's a bit odd, but try reindexing pg_attrdef.

> I tried reindexing pg_attrdef and pg_attribute but the result was the same.

There's something awfully odd about that.  A look in the 9.0 sources
says that that specific error text only appears in RemoveAttrDefault
and getObjectDescription - and the latter is only used in error
messages.  It's not apparent why a CREATE TABLE operation would either
be dropping column defaults or issuing error messages that cite an
already-existing default.  Could you show a complete example of this
behavior?

BTW, please keep the mailing list cc'd, so that more people can help you.