Re: Configure fails to find readline libraries

От Jeffrey Trimble
Тема Re: Configure fails to find readline libraries
Дата
Re: Configure fails to find readline libraries  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi.. thanks.

Here's a printout from my find command:

/usr/local/include/readline
/usr/local/include/readline/readline.h

And the plot thickens. Here is where it errors out and then loops endlessly until it quits:
(There are symbolic links from libreadline.so to libreadline.so.6.0)

configure:6240: $? = 0
configure:6243: test -s conftest
configure:6246: $? = 0
configure:6316: result: none required
configure:6337: checking for -lreadline
configure:6364: gcc -o conftest -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/readline -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Winline -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wendif-labels -fno-strict-aliasing -fwrapv -D_GNU_SOURCE  -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/readline -L/usr/local/lib  -L/usr/local/lib conftest.c -lreadline -lcrypt -ldl -lm  >&5
/usr/local/lib/libreadline.so: undefined reference to `PC'
/usr/local/lib/libreadline.so: undefined reference to `tgetflag'
/usr/local/lib/libreadline.so: undefined reference to `tgetent'
/usr/local/lib/libreadline.so: undefined reference to `UP'
/usr/local/lib/libreadline.so: undefined reference to `tputs'
/usr/local/lib/libreadline.so: undefined reference to `tgoto'
/usr/local/lib/libreadline.so: undefined reference to `tgetnum'
/usr/local/lib/libreadline.so: undefined reference to `BC'
/usr/local/lib/libreadline.so: undefined reference to `tgetstr'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
configure:6370: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h.  */