Re: test failure on latest source

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: test failure on latest source
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I don't know if this is relevant, but perhaps we're defining the
> constants in a way that conflicts with the values defined by cygwin.

Hm, that's a thought, though I still don't see how it's relevant to the
reported failure.  Perhaps Cygwin is defining these constants somewhere
other than <netdb.h>?  Because getaddrinfo.h definitely pulls that one
in first.

The bigger picture though is that this code isn't failing on the
buildfarm.  So what we need to ask is what's different about Marco's
machine.