Re: Commit fest queue

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Commit fest queue
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Or :)

> I can open a web browser, go to tracker.postgresql.org,
> review the list of open patches, click one, download, review, comment,
> upload new patch if required, done.

And then no one sees your revised patch (except someone watching the
tracker like a hawk).  This is not the way to have a discussion,
which is fundamentally what our process is.

As I said before, I am uninterested in any proposals for a fundamental
change in our processes.  I want an index page that makes sure that
nothing that's supposed to get done in a commit fest gets forgotten.
I do not need what you propose, and I wouldn't voluntarily use it.