Re: BUG #11207: empty path will segfault jsonb #>

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #11207: empty path will segfault jsonb #>
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
David G Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> writes:
> Not that we would necessarily want to duplicate hstore but "hstore ->
> text[]" seems similar enough to emulate if desired.

Actually, that operator is something completely different: it does N
independent lookups in the given hstore, and produces an array of the N
results.  Since hstore has no concept of nesting, there wouldn't be a
reason for it to have something that does what json's #> does.