Re: pg_upgrade: make the locale comparison more tolerating

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_upgrade: make the locale comparison more tolerating
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Pavel Raiskup <praiskup@redhat.com> writes:
> [ 0001-pg_upgrade-make-the-locale-comparison-more-toleratin.patch ]

Committed with minor adjustments (mostly, wordsmithing the comments).

Although this was categorized as a bug fix, I'm not sure it's worth
taking the risk of back-patching.  We've not seen very many reports
of problems of this type.  Of course, you're free to carry it as a
patch in Red Hat's packages if you differ ...