Re: Createlang problem.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Createlang problem.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Theodore A. Jencks" <tjencks@digitalfacet.com> writes:
> Createlang then prompts me for a password, I assume for the pgsql user.
> I then enter the password only to be prompted again and again
> continuously.

How much is "continuously"?  I seem to recall that createlang issues
three or four commands in separate psql calls, so three or four entries
of the password would be needed.

In general, password auth is a pain in the neck for admins.  Consider ident.

Сообщение: Re: Time slowly goes out of sync Cygwin+windows+psotgres
Сообщение: Re: Time slowly goes out of sync Cygwin+windows+psotgres