Re: Creating a test database and table

От Sean Davis
Тема Re: Creating a test database and table
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 7:47 AM, <kulmacet101@kulmacet.com> wrote:
I created 2 more tables with the same script just changing the table names
the results are:

movies1: Query OK, 0 rows affected (934 ms)
movies2: Query OK, 0 rows affected (110 ms)

So, Postgresql has read some information into cache.

As Ries points out, running under VMWare will probably not be as fast as running on a native system.

Sean