Re: log_min_messages=debug5, despite an explicit setting to warning on postgresql.conf

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: log_min_messages=debug5, despite an explicit setting to warning on postgresql.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Kong Man <kong_mansatiansin@hotmail.com> writes:
> We ran into a production issue during our maintenance window when I switched over LifeKeeper/PostgreSQL nodes from
oneto another.  We noticed that the database was 1000 times slower than it usually is, then realized that the
log_min_messagessetting was set to 'debug5' for no reason.

How was the postmaster started?  From memory, "-d5" on its command line
would do that, and would not have been overridable from postgresql.conf.

От: Walter Hurry
Сообщение: Re: log_min_messages=debug5, despite an explicit setting to warning on postgresql.conf
От: Kong Man
Сообщение: Re: log_min_messages=debug5, despite an explicit setting to warning on postgresql.conf