Re: Broken handling of lwlocknames.h

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Broken handling of lwlocknames.h
Дата
Re: Broken handling of lwlocknames.h  (Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> Yes that would be indeed cleaner this way. I have poked a bit at that
> and finished with the attached that defines some rules to generate all
> the files needed.

I made some mostly-cosmetic changes to this and pushed it.  One thing
to note is that it seemed to me you'd broken the rule for schemapg.h:
by removing the phony target, I think you removed the behavior that
we'd always go and recheck schemapg.h's dependencies.  To do it correctly
without that target, we'd need src/backend/Makefile to know all of those
dependencies, duplicating the rather long list in catalog/Makefile.