Re: pg_dumpall failure - could not access status of transaction

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_dumpall failure - could not access status of transaction
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> Robert Leftwich wrote:
>> pg_dump: Error message from server: ERROR:  could not access status
>> of transaction 3183024
>> DETAIL:  could not open file "pg_clog/0003": No such file or
>> directory

> If your database system has already experienced on the order of 3183024
> transactions, then you should wonder where that file went.

Yeah.  What file names are actually present in $PGDATA/pg_clog/, and
what does pg_controldata say about the current XID counter?  We have
seen some bugs where clog files get deleted before they're not needed
anymore :-(

Also, can you show us the pg_filedump output for the page of
pg_description you think is trashed?  I find "-i -f" options give
the most useful output usually.

Сообщение: Re: pg_dumpall failure - could not access status of transaction
Сообщение: Re: pg_dumpall failure - could not access status of transaction