Re: Incorrect response code after XA recovery

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Incorrect response code after XA recovery
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Tom Jenkinson <tom.jenkinson@redhat.com> writes:
> A little bit of information in the linked bugzilla report is that the
> exception being returned has an XA error code of XAER_RMERR "An error
> occurred in rolling back the transaction branch. The resource manager is
> free to forget about the branch when returning this error so long as all
> accessing threads of control have been notified of the branch�s state."

> That does not sound right to me, wouldn't XAER_NOTA "The specified XID
> is not known by the resource manager" be more accurate?

No idea, but in any case that's outside Postgres' purview.  It's barely
possible that the Postgres JDBC driver has something to do with that,
but it sounds more like the XA manager's turf.

Сообщение: Re: Incorrect response code after XA recovery
Сообщение: Re: Incorrect response code after XA recovery