Re: Problems dumping database from 7.3.1

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Problems dumping database from 7.3.1
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Gordon Ross" <G.Ross@ccw.gov.uk> writes:
>> 4. Do whatever it takes in the psql session to provoke crash
>> and send along the output of bt.

> 0x806ba0a in nocachegetattr () at eval.c:88
> 88      eval.c: No such file or directory.
> (gdb) bt
> #0  0x806ba0a in nocachegetattr () at eval.c:88
> #1  0x80d41ec in ExecEvalVar () at eval.c:88
> #2  0x80d549c in ExecEvalExpr () at eval.c:88
> #3  0x80d5809 in ExecTargetList () at eval.c:88

Hmm.  The file/line references are obviously wrong, but let's assume
that the function names are right (they at least look plausible).
What exactly was the query that provoked this?
Also, could we see \d output for the table(s) involved?

Сообщение: Re: Problems dumping database from 7.3.1
Сообщение: Re: Problems dumping database from 7.3.1