Re: ECPG installcheck tests fail if PGDATABASE is set

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ECPG installcheck tests fail if PGDATABASE is set
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> writes:
> On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 5:28 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Don't think I like ecpg's tests behaving differently in this respect
>> than the rest of them do; that seems like a recipe for unrecognized
>> security issues.
>>
>> If nobody can think of a positive reason for pg_regress not to
>> unset PGDATABASE unconditionally, let's try that and see how it
>> goes.

> It would be nice to get this fixed. Several people have been confused
> by it at this point.

I think I just forgot about this thread.  Shall we change it in HEAD
and see what happens?  Maybe backpatch, but not till after 12.0 is out.

Сообщение: Re: ECPG installcheck tests fail if PGDATABASE is set
Сообщение: Re: ECPG installcheck tests fail if PGDATABASE is set