Re: Three Variations of postgresql.conf

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Three Variations of postgresql.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> On 11/12/2015 08:07 AM, Melvin Davidson wrote:
>> In Ubuntu 14.10, there are three variations of the postgresql.conf
>> configuration file, as follows:
>>
>> /var/lib/postgresql/9.4/main/postgresql.auto.conf
>> /usr/lib/tmpfiles.d/postgresql.conf
>> /etc/postgresql/9.4/main/postgresql.conf

FWIW, I would imagine that /usr/lib/tmpfiles.d/postgresql.conf is
a configuration file for the system's tmp-file-cleaner daemon
(probably telling it not to flush some postgres-related files),
not a PG config file at all.  If you look into it you'll likely
find that it doesn't look anything like PG configuration data.

As already noted, postgresql.auto.conf is not for hand-editing.

Сообщение: Re: Three Variations of postgresql.conf
Сообщение: Re: Three Variations of postgresql.conf