Re: count(*) in binary mode returns 0

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: count(*) in binary mode returns 0
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"imagenesis@gmail.com" <imagenesis@gmail.com> writes:
> I have an implementation of binary format communication that is working
> quite well but it is failing inexplicably on returning valid results for
> the aggregate function count. It returns a correct result for instance for
> the aggregate function max.

> Here is some debug information to illustrate that I have debugged the host
> order conversions and what have you in implementing this binary format. As
> you can see, it is simply returning 0.

Offhand I'd bet that you're mistransmitting the statement parameter so
that the WHERE condition never succeeds.  You could set log_statement=all
and look in the postmaster log to see what the server thinks it's getting.

Сообщение: Re: Select works only when connected from login postgres
Сообщение: Re: Select works only when connected from login postgres