Re: REINDEX INDEX results in a crash for an index of pg_class since 9.6

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: REINDEX INDEX results in a crash for an index of pg_class since 9.6
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I've pushed the master bits, and the other branches are running
> check-world right now and I'll push soon unless something breaks (it's a
> bit annoying that <= 9.6 can't run check-world in parallel...).

Seems like putting reindexes of pg_class into a test script that runs
in parallel with other DDL wasn't a hot idea.

Сообщение: Re: REINDEX INDEX results in a crash for an index of pg_class since9.6
Сообщение: Re: REINDEX INDEX results in a crash for an index of pg_class since 9.6