Re: How to assemble all fields of (any) view into a string?

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: How to assemble all fields of (any) view into a string?
Дата
Re: How to assemble all fields of (any) view into a string?  (Ken Tanzer <ken.tanzer@gmail.com>)
Re: How to assemble all fields of (any) view into a string?  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On 9/7/16 5:32 PM, Ken Tanzer wrote:
> SELECT my_cat(ebh_gain,'ebh_gain') FROM ebh_gain;
>
> I know TCL and probably Python and others can work with a record as a
> trigger function.  But TCL doesn't seem to accept a record as an
> argument.  Can any of the other languages that could also accomplish
> this function? Or some other way? Thanks.

A PL that can accept composite types (such as plpythonu) should be able
to do this.
855-TREBLE2 (855-873-2532)   mobile: 512-569-9461