Re: jsonb format is pessimal for toast compression

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: jsonb format is pessimal for toast compression
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
BTW, it seems like there is consensus that we ought to reorder the items
in a jsonb object to have keys first and then values, independently of the
other issues under discussion.  This means we *will* be breaking on-disk
compatibility with 9.4beta2, which means pg_upgrade will need to be taught
to refuse an upgrade if the database contains any jsonb columns.  Bruce,
do you have time to crank out a patch for that?

Сообщение: Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT {UPDATE | IGNORE}
Сообщение: Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT {UPDATE | IGNORE}