Re: plperl again but different problem

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: plperl again but different problem
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Marcin Giedz <marcin.giedz@eulerhermes.pl> writes:
> OK ... I have compiled it once again - really don't know why this time
> libperl is visible?:

Sounds like you did it wrong the first time ;-)

> pgsql2-test:/usr/src/postgresql-8.0.3/src/pl/plperl# ldd libplperl.so
>         libperl.so => /usr/lib/libperl.so (0xb7ed1000)

This is linking to a system copy of libperl.  I thought you said you
were building against a private copy?  Maybe you forgot to alter the
ldconfig search path to find the private copy first.

Сообщение: Re: plperl again but different problem
Сообщение: Re: plperl again but different problem