Re: includedir_internal headers are not self-contained

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: includedir_internal headers are not self-contained
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 2014-04-27 16:33:29 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> According to the commit message, the point of that was to allow
>> pg_xlogdump to use relpath(), but I do not see it doing so;

> Well, pg_xlogdump.c itself doesn't use it, but some of the desc routines
> do. Like e.g. xact_desc_commit().

Well, that can be undone easily enough.  I frankly think that printing a
file path there is more verbose and less readable than just printing the
db/ts/rel OIDs.  In any case, the current situation with having
include/common referencing backend-only headers is simply broken and
unacceptable.

Сообщение: Re: So why is EXPLAIN printing only *plan* time?
Сообщение: Re: So why is EXPLAIN printing only *plan* time?