Re: A local replication entry

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: A local replication entry
Дата
Re: A local replication entry
Список pgsql-admin
John Scalia <jayknowsunix@gmail.com> writes:
> I thought you might be correct, Tom, but I double-checked the postgresql.conf file and listen_addresses = "*". I had
forgottento look to see if netstat reported:
> tcp    0    0    0.0.0.0:5432            0.0.0.0:*        LISTEN

> But even with that established, the pg_basebackup using:

> /usr/pgsql-9.3/bin/pg_basebackup -D - -h 127.0.0.1 -Ft -z -c fast -l hourly.backup > backup_file.gz                or
> /usr/pgsql-9.3/bin/pg_basebackup -D - -h 127.0.0.1 -U postgres -Ft -z -c fast -l hourly.backup > backup_file.gz

> are still failing with:

> pg_basebackup: could not connect to server: FATAL: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host
"127.0.0.1",user "postgres", SSL off

> The line from the pg_hba.conf file currently reads:

> host    replication    postgres    127.0.0.1/32    trust

> I really don't see where the problem is, and I know I've done a reload after every change in the pg-hba.conf.

Everything that you've said looks fine, so the problem is somewhere you're
not looking :-(.  At this point, I'd wonder if the pg_hba.conf file you're
changing is the same one the postmaster is reading.  You might try
confirming that directly by inserting a syntactically-incorrect entry and
seeing if the postmaster bleats about it to the postmaster log when you
issue a reload.

От: John Scalia
Сообщение: Re: A local replication entry
От: John Scalia
Сообщение: Re: A local replication entry